Digital Surface Profile Gauge
Backed by the sound experience of this industry, we have been able to offer an unmatchable assortment of Digital Surface Profile Gauge. Offered gauge by us will allow quick measurements of the top to bottom height of blast cleaned surfaces to be accurately measured. In addition to that, this gauge can also be used to measure the effects of corrosion. Known for its light weight and simple design, offered gauge is highly useful and user-friendly tool for paint, coating, and corrosion inspection.
- The digital surface profile gauge will allow quick
- measurements of the peak to valley height of blastcleaned
- surfaces to be accurately measured in accordance
- with the ASTM D4417 – B standard. Smartech inc digital
- surface profile gauge is highly useful and users friendly
- tool for paint, coating, and corrosion inspection.
- The gauge is initially set to zero with the glass zero plate
- and the foot is then placed on the blasted profile. The foot
- sits on top of the peaks and the sharp stylus travels to the
- bottom of the valley, allowing the gauge to display the
- peak to valley height. A number of measurement can be
- made and the average taken
- In addition the gauge can also be used to measure the
- effects of corrosion i.e. pitting and cavity depth etc.
- Supplied in carrying case with glass zero plate, alen key, and 1.5Volts battery fitted and
- calibration certificate
- Supplied in carrying case, alen key and glass zero plate.
- The digital surface profile gauge has following features:
- Range of measurement: 0-1000 μ
- Resolution: 1 micron
- Power: 1.5 Volt batteries fitted
- Part Number
- R1020 – Digital Surface Profile Gauge